Thursday 11 August 2011

THE BLUEPRINT

 Being on top of the Empire State Building was something I'll never forget and I hope I get to live in this great city someday even if it'd be just for a few years. Here are some of the shots I took. You'll get to see more of New York City but I want to dedicate this post solely to the moment I felt like a tiny, unimportant bug and the king of the universe at the same time. The title of course is a homage to (aka I stole it from) the King of New York Jay-Z. 


Click on the pictures to see the bigger and better versions.



















4 comments:

  1. would love to be on the top of that building! though im afraid of heigh :/ is it really scary? I bet so :(

    http://vasare.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I didn't find it scary because you don't really look straight down. The only time I almost did sh*t my pants was when I took the second to last picture. I was scared the camera would slip from my hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's like you almost can fly. I love this city, I'll be there next weekend
    nice blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Elena. And have a nice weekend (: I hope I get a chance to go there next year again.

    ReplyDelete