Monday 8 August 2011

FIRST THINGS FIRST and a CIGARETTE BREAK



 After what feels like a million years to me I finally get to share my first blog post with you (and I hope I'm not just talking to my multiple personalities). I'm mainly gonna show you my photographs on here but every now and then there will be other things as well. Maybe if I grow some balls I'm gonna show you some of my drawings or paintings but there'll definitely be music in some form on here as it's a big part of my life. Artists I like will be featured too as well as everything else I draw inspiration from and think is worth sharing. At least that's the plan so far but I'm just gonna play by ear and see where it takes me.

 The first batch of pictures is a test shoot I did the day before yesterday. Those self portraits show me experimenting with cigarette smoke. I'm a social smoker. I in no way want to promote smoking, but it's everybody's free choice. 
Comments and any form of feedback are much appreciated.











No comments:

Post a Comment